Information Security Officer
We have built a digital asset trading infrastructure for institutional investors. Our seamless end-to-end platform connects to global crypto exchanges, custodians, and liquidity providers, via a single Application Programming Interface (API).
Built by industry experts with decades of combined experience in investment management and digital technology. Elwood provides market infrastructure at scale, enabling financial institutions, neobanks, and corporations to access digital asset markets quickly and efficiently.
If you're interested in pursuing a career in the world of digital assets, then come and join our SecOps Team where you’re responsible for the security policy, audit and procedural requirements of the London office whilst working closely with the Engineering and Product Team.
- Ongoing development of ISMS
- Manage end-to-end audit cycles; including answering questionnaires from auditors/customers
- Draft security policies, guidelines and procedures
- Ensure that identified gaps from audits are delivered and embedded (as required) in continuous improvement processes.
- Perform security assessments and compliance audits across the company and our suppliers
Qualifications / Knowledge
- Knowledge of SOC2 or other certifications/schemes
- Certified in CISSP, CISA or related professional qualifications
- Experience in Threat Analysis, Risk Assessment, Business Continuity, Crisis Management, Disaster Recovery Plans, etc
- Be familiar with standards such as NIST and ISO 27001/02
- Solid experience of working in an Information Security team
- Understanding of how to deliver an effective ISMS
- Understanding of data privacy and protection legislation and applicability
- Extensive experience in the IT, technology audit or cyber sectors
- Motivation to succeed and deliver results in line with expectations
- Ability to work under pressure with strong attention to detail
- Effective communicator with strong emotional intelligence
- Good organisational skills with the ability to manage tasks effectively
- Ability to understand challenging problems, find solutions and drive process improvement
- Join one of the fastest growing FinTech companies and help shape the future of finance
- A startup with deep financial backing and a strong market presence
- Our platform is enabling institutional access to the most exciting growth opportunity in Finance
- Work with a modern technology stack and help solve high impact problems
- Strong client focused team with a diverse background
- We’re a Global company and have offices in New York, Singapore & Geneva
- Competitive compensation package
- A hybrid mode of working in office and working from home