We have built a digital asset trading infrastructure for institutional investors. Our seamless end-to-end platform connects to global crypto exchanges, custodians, and liquidity providers, via a single Application Programming Interface (API).
Built by industry experts with decades of combined experience in investment management and digital technology. Elwood provides market infrastructure at scale, enabling financial institutions, neobanks, and corporations to access digital asset markets quickly and efficiently.
If you're interested in pursuing a career in the world of digital assets, then come and join our Engineering Team based in London where you will contribute to the development, functionality and requirements of the London office whilst working closely with the Product Team.
- Architecting new features, products, and reusable UI paradigms using React.
- Expose real time data in multiple formats that improve the decision-making process for customers.
- Build features that help customers manage the complete trade life cycle of digital assets
- Work with engineers, designers, product and senior leadership to drive the vision for the future of Elwood into a tangible roadmap every quarter.
- Monitor and support all production system components.
- Strong React experience
- Passionate about front-end development
- Strong coding skills: writing reliable, readable code and providing code review feedback is second nature
- UX/UI experience
- Always looking to improve by staying up to date with new advances
Nice to have
- FIX protocol
- Golang experience
- POSIX-oriented, Serverless Architecture, Public cloud experience GCP/AWS
- Gateway/Lambda/Step Functions/Data Lake
- Cloud Function/App Engine/Big Query
- Join one of the fastest growing FinTech companies and help shape the future of finance
- A startup with deep financial backing and a strong market presence
- Our platform is enabling institutional access to the most exciting growth opportunity in Finance
- Work with a modern technology stack and help solve high impact problems
- Strong client focused team with a diverse background
- We’re a Global company and have offices in New York, Singapore & Geneva
- Competitive compensation package
- A hybrid mode of working in office and working from home
As an equal opportunity employer, you can read more about our policy here: https://elwood.io/diversity/