Warren For President is hiring a Social Media Content Coordinator to join our growing Social Media Team at our campaign headquarters. In this role, you will draft and publish content for Elizabeth Warren and Team Warren, taking direction and integrating feedback from multiple teams and sources.
Our campaign is looking for candidates who are detail-oriented, ready to roll with the punches that come with campaign jobs and contribute to our growing and passionate team. Passion for social media, progressive politics, and electing Elizabeth Warren are absolutely necessary.
This is a full-time position based at our campaign headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts.
In this position, you will:
- Draft, produce, and publish content for Elizabeth Warren and Team Warren.
- Take direction and integrate input from multiple teams and sources.
- QA content in accordance with our style guide.
- Review content performance data, interpreting and applying results.
Top things we're looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience managing social media for campaign(s), organization(s), and/or brand(s) with national prominence, including evergreen and rapid response content.
- Mastery of Facebook Pages (including Creator Studio and Business Manager), Twitter (including Media Studio), Instagram (including Instagram Stories and IGTV), and Snapchat (an absolute must.)
- Demonstrated experience juggling competing priorities and requests and edits from multiple sources, such as members of various teams and inbound communications across email, chat, and text.
- Excellent attention to detail and appreciation for nuance and fast-paced world of political online communications, quickly and honestly owning up to any mistakes and collaboratively identifying optimal solutions.
- Strong commitment to Democratic politics and ideals and enthusiasm for electing Elizabeth Warren
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, on-call environment. Candidates must be self-motivated and willing to work long hours, including nights and weekends as needed.
Not required, but a plus if you have:
- Experience working with YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Spotify, and other social media platforms.
- Experience working with social analytics and/or listening software, especially Sprout Social and TrackMaven.
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.