- Help editors and producers refine cuts and scripts
- Develop concepts for videos and writing scripts based on juggling priorities
- Work with the Post Production Supervisor to assign edits within our post-production team
- Coordinate feedback from our Analytics and Social teams to continue to optimize our organic and paid programs
- Coordinate needs among editors and producers to make shot lists
- Strong commitment to Democratic politics and ideals and enthusiasm for electing Elizabeth Warren
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, on-call environment. Candidates must be self-motivated and willing to work long hours, including nights and weekends as needed.
- Strong writing and story-telling skills
- Has experience shooting and editing, though this won’t be part of your day-to-day
- Experience with Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Has political and campaign experience
- Has an open mind and thrives in collaborative environments
- Flexible demeanor as priorities shift
- Several years of experience managing a creative team preferred
- Animation and design experience in Photoshop and Illustrator a plus.
- Rapid response or newsroom experience a plus.
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.