The Warren For President Campaign is hiring a Digital Fundraising Associate to help strategize, plan, and execute a multi-channel grassroots fundraising program, with a heavy emphasis on email fundraising. Warren For President is a grassroots funded campaign and the Digital Fundraising Associate will be a key part of our team’s efforts to connect with our supporters across the country.
We are looking for candidates that are ready to roll with the punches that come with campaign jobs, try new things (even if that means making mistakes!), and contribute to our growing and passionate team.
Ideal candidates will have online fundraising experience working with CRMs, ActBlue, and basic HTML.
This if a full-time position based in campaign headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts.
In this position you will:
- Day-to-day email production tasks such as building mailings, QAing, targeting audiences
- Brainstorm, pitch, and write content for our fundraising email program
- Work with others on segmentation and testing strategies
- Run point on ad-hoc fundraising projects
- Design and execute optimization tests on our email list and other channels
Top things we’re looking for:
- Strong commitment to Democratic politics and ideals and enthusiasm for electing Elizabeth Warren
- 2+ year(s) experience in digital fundraising (internships and fellowships count)
- Familiarity with CRMs, ActBlue, and basic HTML
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, shifting environment and a willingness to call audibles in response to changes in the news cycle
Not required but a plus if you have:
- Experience on a campaign
- Experience with Movable Ink or similar dynamic image-rendering services
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.