Warren for President is seeking Digital Organizers for our Email Organizing team. The goal of an organizer in this role is to work collaboratively in a team with the goal of sending targeted emails in support of our campaign’s extensive organizing work in states and HQ.
This is a full-time position based in our Boston, MA headquarters.
In this position you will:
- Coordinate setup of emails and landing pages
- Monitor and suggest testing strategies to get the most out of every ask
- Execute email best-practices to get Elizabeth’s supporters to events, connected with organizing teams in states, using digital organizing tools, and hosting/attending distributed organizing events
- Collaborate as a team, suggesting creative ideas to that are unique, engaging, and out-of-the-box
- Ensure that every email we send is accurate and error-free
Top things we’re looking for:
- Dedication to electing Elizabeth Warren the next president
- Comfort working in a fast-paced work environment with multiple competing priorities
- An eye for detail
- An organized, creative, and strategic mindset
- Excitement to learn new skills and apply them quickly
- Experience or interest in digital organizing and volunteer and voter engagement
- A sense of humor and creativity
Not required but a plus if you have:
- Campaign field organizing experience
- Blue State Digital, ActionKit, or other CRM experience
- Experience coding basic HTML
- Have an understanding of how to analyze digital metrics in a professional setting
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.