The Warren For President campaign is hiring a Travel Desk to be responsible for booking, tracking, and troubleshooting staff travel to various events around the country. This is a fast-paced, challenging job that keeps you close to the action.
This is a full-time position based in campaign headquarters in Boston, MA.
In this position you will:
- Collaborate with staff across the campaign to understand and execute travel needs
- Work within budgetary and compliance policies to book all elements of a trip, including but not limited to: air, rail, car, and lodging.
- Serve as key travel point of contact for staff on the road, answering questions, troubleshooting issues, and ensuring that staff make it to the right place at the right time.
- Manage multiple, overlapping itineraries at any given time
- Track all travel expenses carefully and clearly to meet compliance requirements
Top things we’re looking for:
- Strong commitment to Democratic politics and ideals and enthusiasm for electing Elizabeth Warren
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, on-call environment. Candidates must be self-motivated and willing to work long hours, including nights and weekends as needed.
- Finite attention to detail, including an excellent capacity to keep track of many details
- Ability to prioritize your work nimbly
- Passionate about providing exceptional service to all employees while resolving travel issues
- Ability to communicate clearly and respectfully with staff at all levels of the campaign
Not required but a plus if you have:
- Experience with a corporate travel booking system
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.