We’re looking for an Associate Producer to join our team as a collaborative creator. In this role you will shoot and edit video to amplify our campaign’s message for big structural change.
This is a full time position based out of our Boston, MA headquarters.
In this position you will:
- Shoot and edit video to support producers
- Help execute creative projects at our headquarters in Boston
- Assist in pre-producing remote shoots and special events
- Scout story leads and supporter talent for our producers
- Support creatives, producers and editors on developing ideas for new video content
- Assist with remotely capturing footage from live events for rapid response
Top things we’re looking for:
- Strong commitment to Democratic politics and ideals and enthusiasm for electing Elizabeth Warren
- Empathy, humility, and respect
- At least 2-3 years work experience, including experience shooting and editing videos
- Someone who has a technical knowledge of DSLR cameras
- A good eye and an ability to craft beautiful stories that speak to the campaign’s values
- Attention to detail, especially under tight deadlines or in high pressure situations
- Mastery of Premiere and the Adobe suite
- Familiarity with best practices in media management
- An ability to work in a high-pressure, on-call environment. Candidates must be self-motivated and willing to work nights and weekends as needed.
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.