Warren for President is looking for an experienced UX Researcher to join a small and scrappy design team and lead a lean, fast-moving user research and service design practice. This person will collaborate with the Product design lead to create research-validated wireframes for web and mobile apps, as well as serve as a resource of user-research expertise for the campaign at large.
The ideal candidate will be self-directed and passionate about centering human insights, prioritizing inclusion and accessibility, through both qualitative and quantitative research and synthesis. Political background not necessary.
You’ll be working an interdisciplinary team of designers, project managers, web developers, data nerds, creative directors, and media experts. This is a full-time position based our of our Boston, MA headquarters.
In this position you will:
- Lead the creation and implementation of user research interviews and experiments, including managing user pipelines and owning any security needs
- Collaborate and assist with UX iterations alongside the Lead Product Designer
- Assist in the prioritization of features and initiatives based on user research insights
- Communicate and advocate for UX and campaign process iterations based on research insights
- Create opportunities for service design and process improvements both within the campaign and across digital products, including web and mobile
Top things we’re looking for:
- Strong commitment to Democratic politics and ideals and enthusiasm for electing Elizabeth Warren
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, on-call environment. Candidates must be self-motivated and willing to work long hours, including nights and weekends as needed.
- At least 2 years experience in UX Research
Not required but a plus if you have:
- Experience being a “research team of one”
- Experience with Agile and Lean UX environments
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.