The Warren For President Campaign is hiring several National Distributed Digital Organizers to recruit, train, and lead volunteer teams to reach out to voters across the country using P2P SMS, predictive dialer, Reach, MinVAN and other distributed tools. In this role, you’ll pitch new program ideas, manage digital organizing tools, create content, and serve as a leader for volunteers.
This is a full-time position in campaign headquarters in Boston, MA.
In this position you will:
- Work with the distributed team to draft, prepare, and launch campaigns across P2P and predictive dialer tools; from data request, to drafting, to QA process, to campaign launch
- Recruit, build and maintain relationships with volunteers, and train and lead volunteer communities on digital channels to hit ambitious voter contact goals
- Lead regular volunteer trainings to onboard new volunteers and work with the Distributed Channels team and National Training team to develop additional volunteer training materials.
- Serve as a digital community manager and draft content for various platforms
- Work with the data team to report back on campaign metrics, ensure data integrity, and regularly update campaign trackers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Top things we’re looking for:
- 1 - 2 cycles of campaign experience, ideally with relevant digital experience.
- Experience working in the distributed organizing model empowering volunteers across the country to achieve voter contact goals is strongly preferred.
- Experience using digital organizing tools, including P2P texting tools (e.g. Hustle, ThruText, Spoke), predictive dialer tools (e.g. Hubdialer, ThruTalk, and CallHub), distributed canvass tools including Reach and MiniVAN, and/or Slack.
- Strong commitment to Democratic politics and ideals and enthusiasm for electing Elizabeth Warren.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, on-call environment. Candidates must be self-motivated and willing to work long hours, including nights and weekends as needed.
- Creative problem solving abilities, strong written and verbal communication skills, and a willingness to try new things.
Not required but a plus if you have:
- Spanish language fluency
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.