Warren for President is hiring Regional Organizing Desks to help Elizabeth Warren work to secure the Democratic Party’s nomination for President in 2020 and make big, structural change.
Regional Organizing Desks will report to the Deputy National Organizing Director and help implement programs to build the grassroots organization necessary to persuade and mobilize voters for 2020 presidential nominating contests.
This is a full time position based in our Boston, MA Headquarters.
In this position you will:
- Provide support and guidance to in state Organizing Directors to make sure they have everything they need from HQ to be effective;
- Oversee select organizing staff across the country;
- Collaborate with National Organizing Team leadership to identify and disseminate metrics and goals in conjunction with State Directors and States Desks;
- Collaborate with National Organizing Team leadership on the staff and volunteer training program;
- Monitor the national organizing program’s metrics and timeline, leading up to GOTV, including regional voter contact and capacity-building goals;
- Work in close communication with peer-level colleagues across multiple departments.
Top things we’re looking for:
- Strong commitment to Democratic politics and ideals and enthusiasm for electing Elizabeth Warren.
- Four cycles of organizing experience and at least three cycles of staff management experience is preferred, including experience managing managers;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong ability to build relationships;
- Goal-oriented and self-disciplined; able to meet tight deadlines and multitask;
- Willing to learn campaign technology including Reach and Votebuilder;
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to work long and irregular hours, including nights and weekends.
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.