Warren for President is hiring Regional Mobilization Directors to help Elizabeth Warren secure the Democratic Party’s nomination for President. Regional Mobilization Directors will work with the Organizing Team and Grassroots Mobilization Team to build digital organizing programs across the country.
Regional Mobilization Directors will be responsible for all aspects of the digital programs across their region. This will include creating and executing a digital plan that blends together the tactics of distributed organizing and digital organizing, to meet volunteer and voter contact goals for the regional and statewide programs. This is not a traditional digital job, and you should expect to propose new ideas and tactics for connecting with our supporters and voters.
Candidates with distributed organizing experience or experience building relationships on digital spaces such as Facebook groups, WhatsApp and community management platforms are strongly encouraged to apply.
This is a full-time position based in our Boston, MA headquarters and is part of the national Mobilization team. There are multiple positions available and they will be hired throughout the fall.
- Develop and implement a regional digital organizing program that spans across and grows in the months ahead of statewide primaries, and enables our team to meet our voter contact goals
- Manage regional voter contact programs; includes strategic use of digital organizing tools for the state, including but not limited to: P2P and blast SMS, relational organizing, digital volunteer management and event tools, and community organizing on social media platforms
- Work with Organizing Team to develop distributed volunteer management program
- Train organizers, volunteers and staff on digital organizing tools and tactics
- Maintain relationships with volunteers and volunteer communities on digital channels
- Propose new tactics and platforms to connect with volunteers and voters in the state
- Write copy for text messages, social media and manage digital volunteer recruitment tools, including events and volunteer form pages
- Manage production and distribution of social media content for states within region
Top things we’re looking for
- One or more cycles of digital organizing experience
- One or more cycles of field or distributed organizing experience
- Experience building, managing, and growing teams (of volunteers and/or staff)
- Experience writing and delivering trainings
- Creative and experimental; willing to throw things at the wall to see what sticks
- Goals-oriented and self-disciplined; able to meet tight deadlines and multitask
- Collaborative; a team player who’s excited to work with others to get the job done
- A people person; willing and excited to directly manage and work with volunteers
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, on-call environment. Candidates must be self-motivated and willing to work long hours, including nights and weekends as needed.
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.