The Warren for President team is hiring a Get Out the Caucus (GOTC) Director to help Elizabeth Warren win the Iowa caucuses and secure the Democratic Party’s nomination for President in 2020.
The GOTC Director will be instrumental in collaborating on, writing, and executing the campaign’s GOTC plan. The GOTC Director will be responsible for taking the lead on the Iowa for Warren Get Out the Caucus program to ensure strong turnout for Elizabeth Warren on Iowa Caucus night.
- Collaborate on the development, writing, and implementation of a strong and effective Get Out the Caucus plan.
- Work closely with other department directors to develop ambitious GOTC goals, effective GOTC materials, & GOTC systems and structures.
- Establish and ensure adherence to clear guidelines, timelines, reporting guidelines, and accountability measures.
- Work with the Operations Director on the logistics of the GOTC program across the state of Iowa including locking staging locations, supply delivery, and staff placement.
- Work with Training Director & Organizing Leadership to support and train organizing staff and volunteers to implement the GOTC program.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3 cycles of experience on political campaigns.
- Experience working in a GOTV/GOTC setting is a must.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Votebuilder/VAN.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, Google Docs, and other organizational tools.
- Strong commitment to electing Elizabeth Warren and to Democratic values and ideals.
- Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Flexible and able to prioritize competing responsibilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Goal-oriented and self-directed; able to meet tight deadlines and multitask.
- Kind, team-oriented and able to thrive in a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, on-call environment. Candidates must be self-motivated and willing to work long hours, including nights and weekends as needed.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable motor vehicle.
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.