Warren for President is hiring National Call Program Organizer to help our supporters make calls to voters across the country and help Elizabeth Warren secure the Democratic Party’s nomination for President. The National Call Program Organizer at Warren for President will be responsible for supporting & engaging volunteer callers, managing our call party program, helping to run our dialer, and ensuring that the national call program hits our voter contact and volunteer recruitment goals.
This is a full-time position based in our Boston, MA headquarters and is part of the national Mobilization team.
- Recruit, train, and manage remote volunteer capacity to meet the campaign’s voter contact and capacity-building goals.
- Draft, edit and Q/A call scripts.
- Design & launch a call party program at Warren for President to empower our supporters to make calls from home.
- Help recruit new call volunteers and call party hosts.
- Develop resources such as videos and toolkits for volunteer callers and call party hosts.
- Work with the national organizing team and other stakeholders on the campaign to build call capacity across the country.
- Provide strategic guidance to expand our call program nationally.
- Help manage our relationships with vendors.
- Work with campaign stakeholders in states to hit voter contact goals.
- Strong commitment to Democratic politics, our grassroots movement, and for electing Elizabeth Warren.
- Demonstrated ability to hit organizing goals and manage volunteers. Experience managing remote volunteers is highly desired but not required.
- Deep familiarity with at least one predictive or web dialer such as Hubdialer, GetThru/Relay Dialer, or LiveVox.
- Experience managing thousands of volunteers for a national or statewide campaign or advocacy program, or a competitive congressional or mayoral race.
- Able to thrive in a collaborative environment and be ready to work with the national organizing, fundraising, and other teams to hit shared goals across the campaign.
- 2+ cycles/years of experience on a political campaign or advocacy organization, including experience as a political campaign organizer.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, on-call environment. Candidates must be self-motivated and willing to work long hours, including nights and weekends as needed.
- History of achieving ambitious goals in your work.
- Must be willing to relocate to the Boston area.
- Excellent writing and copy editing skills.
- Experience managing remote volunteer teams using digital tools.
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.