Warren For President is hiring an Iowa Organizing Tools Manager to help Elizabeth Warren win the Iowa caucus and secure the Democratic Party’s nomination for President in 2020. The Organizing Tools Manager will work with members of the state digital team to manage the state’s digital organizing platforms and the staff and volunteer programs related to those tools. The Organizing Tool Manager’s role will include assisting state-specific strategy around the use of digital tools, managing these tech platforms for volunteer and staff use, creating and conducting regular trainings, maintaining the use of existing tools and resources, and assisting in handling the day-to-day digital needs of organizing staff. The Organizing Tools Manager will report to the Digital Director.
- Help build strategy around the use of digital tools
- Manage the digital tools used for organizing by staff and volunteers
- Manage digital tools requests by state organizing staff
- Lead trainings for volunteers on digital organizing tools and tactics
- Manage relationships with distributed volunteers
- At least two cycles of campaign experience, including experience with volunteer management
- Experience with digital platforms such as peer-to-peer texting and shortcode/SMS
- Strong commitment to electing Elizabeth Warren and Democratic values and ideals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Goal-oriented and self-directed; able to meet tight deadlines and multitask
- Kind, team-oriented and able to thrive in a fast paced, changing work environment
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, on-call environment. Candidates must be self-motivated and willing to work long hours, including nights and weekends as needed
- A valid driver’s license and reliable motor vehicle
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.