Warren for President is hiring a vetting assistant to assist with vetting and help Elizabeth Warren secure the Democratic Party’s nomination for President. This is a full-time position based in Boston.
In this position, you will:
- Investigate if potential hires, surrogates, endorsements, and other campaign affiliates will represent the interests of the Elizabeth Warren presidential campaign through a campaign-specific vetting process
- Coordinate with multiple campaign departments to complete requests for vetting
- Work with other researchers to meet deadlines and ensure your vets are of quality
- Prior campaign experience
- Demonstrated experience in juggling competing priorities with a track record of meeting set deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail, especially under tight deadlines or in high pressure situations
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, on-call environment. Candidates must be self-motivated and willing to work long hours, including nights and weekends as needed, in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving, reading comprehension, and critical thinking skills, and a record of putting them to use
- Positive attitude, flexibility, and ability to adapt to shifting priorities
- The ability to work well in a collaborative team environment, but also be self-directed when needed
- A passion for electing Elizabeth Warren
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.