The Supporter Services Organizer reports directly to the Director of Grassroots Mobilization as a member of the Grassroots Mobilization team, and is responsible for responding to and cataloguing general supporter correspondence, managing correspondence volunteers, drafting copy, identifying and reporting on key trends and takeaways, and other tasks as designated.
- Monitor our general inquiries inbox and “contact us” form submissions
- Work with stakeholders on the campaign to reply to supporters on digital channels, including email, social media and other channels as designated
- Coordinate remote volunteers to ensure supporters are replied to in a timely manner
- Identify and report on key trends and takeaways on a weekly basis
- Draft and manage pre-written responses for emails, “contact us” form submissions and other platforms as designated
- Scale our supporter correspondence program as our program grows
- Route important communications to the appropriate internal team members
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with constituent, supporter management or digital correspondence in government or as part of a political campaign preferred
- Experience with help desk, digital correspondence, distributed volunteer management preferred
- Experience working with volunteers preferred
- Technical familiarity with CRM systems such as Salesforce or Hubspot
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, on-call environment
- Experience working or volunteering on a political campaign preferred
- Passionate about responding to supporters in a professional, friendly manner
This position will be based in the campaign HQ
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.