Warren For President is hiring for a Lead Media Strategist/Buyer for paid search to join our paid media team at campaign HQ in Boston.
As part of the paid media team, you will leverage your experience running high-volume paid search campaigns to help Elizabeth Warren secure the Democratic Party's nomination for president in 2020. This is a full-time position based in Boston.
In this position, you will:
- Lead the campaign's SEM strategy and work across the paid media team to integrate PPC campaigns into media planning
- Build, manage, and optimize PPC campaigns that meet a variety of campaign objectives, including supporter acquisition, donor prospecting, awareness, persuasion, and voter turnout
- Get hands-on in account setup, optimization, bid, budget, and campaign management, and analysis of PPC campaigns
- Write copy and develop best practices for PPC creative
- Regularly communicate paid search performance and provide recommendations for current and future campaigns
- At least three years of experience managing PPC campaigns
- A proven record of success managing paid search campaigns that meet client or advertiser objectives
- Deep understanding of the PPC landscape and how paid search campaigns can fit into a broader marketing effort
- Proficiency with PPC platforms (Google Adwords, Bing Adcenter, Yahoo Gemini) and management tools (e.g. Marin One)
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills and a record of putting them to use
- Exceptional attention to detail, especially under tight deadlines or in high pressure situations
- A track record of juggling competing priorities with the ability to be both self-directed and to delegate tasks to others as appropriate
- A passion for electing Elizabeth Warren
Not required, but a plus if you have:
- At least one cycle of professional or volunteer political campaign experience
- Relevant platform certifications
- Training/mentorship or similar managerial experience
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.