Warren For President is hiring a Deputy Director of Paid Media for Media Planning to join our paid media team at campaign HQ in Boston.
As Deputy Director of Paid Media for Media Planning, you will leverage your media planning experience to help Elizabeth Warren secure the Democratic Party's nomination for president in 2020 by leading a team of digital and traditional media planners. This is a full-time, supervisory position and will report to the Director of Paid Media.
In this position, you will:
- Define the strategy behind omnichannel media plans that meet a variety of campaign objectives, including supporter acquisition, donor prospecting, awareness, persuasion, and voter turnout
- Develop and implement the campaign's media planning operations and process for, among other things, media plan development, vendor negotiation, campaign management and pacing, optimization, and analysis
- Work with media strategists, channel specialists, and other teams/departments to produce channel- and audience-specific creative strategies
- Work with the Media Buying team leads to maintain processes for timely and accurate launch, management, and optimization of media campaigns
- Lead the use of media campaign performance and other internal data for analysis and iteration
- Supervise and serve as a mentor for a team of media planners
- Work with the Director of Paid Media to support internal team and cross-departmental operations
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience in cross-channel media planning, including a mix of digital and traditional media, and at least 1 year of management experience
- A proven record of success in managing large scale, multi-channel media campaigns that meet client or advertiser objectives
- Deep understanding of all aspects of media strategy, planning, campaign management, and analysis reporting, and the tools and platforms used
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills and a record of putting them to use
- Exceptional attention to detail, especially under tight deadlines or in high pressure situations
- A track record of juggling competing priorities with the ability to be both self-directed and to delegate tasks to others as appropriate
- A passion for electing Elizabeth Warren
Not required, but a plus if you have:
- At least one cycle of professional or volunteer political campaign experience
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.