Warren For President is hiring a Ad Operations Specialist to join our paid media team at campaign HQ in Boston.
As Ad Operations Specialist, you will be a core part of how we use digital paid media to help Elizabeth Warren secure the Democratic Party's nomination for president in 2020. This is a full-time position and reports to the Ad Ops Specialist. Entry-level candidates are encouraged to apply.
In this position, you will:
- Traffic, manage, and report on digital media campaigns being run through our ad server with high degrees of precision and accuracy
- Use a variety of digital tools and advertising platforms to manage and report on media campaigns
- Be the first line of defense for troubleshooting tag implementation or other technical errors, and proactively communicate issues to team members
- Communicate with publishers to implement tags and resolve issues as needed
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- The willingness and ability to quickly learn new tools and processes
- A proven ability to work well under tight deadlines or in high-pressure environments
- The ability to work well in a collaborative team environment, but also be self-directed when needed
- A passion for electing Elizabeth Warren
Not required, but a plus if you have:
- Some familiarity with ad tech tools and platforms (e.g. self-serve search or social advertising platforms, ad servers, DSPs, DMPs, etc.)
- At least 1 cycle of professional or volunteer political campaign experience
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.