Warren for President is hiring a Lead Ad Operations Specialist to join our paid media team at campaign HQ in Boston.
As Lead Ad Operations Specialist, you will leverage your expertise in digital media campaign management to help Elizabeth Warren secure the Democratic Party's nomination for president in 2020. This is a full-time, supervisory position and will report to the Deputy Director of Paid Media for Media Buying.
In this position, you will:
- Help stand up and manage the campaign's ad server and ad tech stack
- Develop processes for campaign management, trafficking, and reporting, and work with the rest of the paid media team to implement them
- Get hands-on with all elements of trafficking, optimization, and reporting, using existing tools or innovating new solutions
- Ensure that all media campaigns are executed with an extremely high degree of accuracy and precision
- Be the go-to resource for troubleshooting and debugging tag implementation, delivery, and related issues with internal and publisher ad ops teams
- Train and manage a team of junior Ad Ops Specialists
- 3-5 years of digital media and ad ops experience
- Deep understanding of ad servers, DSPs, DMPs, and other tools in the digital media ecosystem
- Experience with a variety of ad servers (we use DCM), verification partners (Moat, IAS, WhiteOps, etc.), and other third-party tag integrations (e.g. brand studies)
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills and a record of putting them to use
- Exceptional attention to detail, especially under tight deadlines or in high pressure situations
- A track record of juggling competing priorities with the ability to be both self-directed and to delegate tasks to others as appropriate
- A passion for electing Elizabeth Warren
Not required, but a plus if you have:
- At least one cycle of professional or volunteer political campaign experience
- At least one year of management experience
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.