Warren for President is hiring digital organizers at all levels of experience to help Elizabeth Warren secure the Democratic Party’s nomination for President. There are digital organizing positions based in Boston and states across the country and a limited number of positions directing statewide programs.
- Manage programs to meet our organizing and fundraising goals for our national and state programs
- Recruiting, building and maintaining relationships with volunteers and volunteer communities on digital channels
- Training volunteers remotely on methods of direct voter contact and other responsibilities
- Empower Elizabeth Warren supporters with training and resources
- Serve as a digital community manager and draft content for Facebook groups and other platforms
- Execute strategies to get Elizabeth’s supporters to events
- Train volunteers, organizers, and staff on digital organizing tools such as Relay, Hustle, Mobilize America and digital dialers
- Provide supporters and donors with support on the phone, on Slack, over text and over email
- Propose new tactics and platforms to connect with volunteers and voters
- Manage digital volunteer recruitment tools, including events and volunteer form pages
- Write copy for text messages, call scripts and social media
- Other projects as assigned
- At least one cycle of organizing or digital experience
- Experience writing for an organization or candidate on digital platforms preferred
- Experience with distributed organizing experience
- Goals-oriented and self-disciplined; able to meet tight deadlines and multitask
- Experience building, managing, and growing teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to coach volunteers to become leaders and take on more responsibility for the Elizabeth Warren campaign
Candidates with distributed organizing experience or experience building relationships on digital spaces such as Facebook groups, Whatsapp and community management platforms are strongly encouraged to apply.
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.