Warren for President is building a small but versatile engineering team to empower the digital operations of the campaign. We’re looking to put together a diverse team of individuals that are passionate about helping Elizabeth Warren work to secure the Democratic Party’s nomination for President.
As a software engineer, you will…
- Work closely with product and design team members to assess the technical feasibility of ideas requested by campaign organizing and communications staff.
- Write dynamic React components that interact with API’s and enable complex user behaviors.
- Implement responsive styling based on designer mocks, and consider the larger picture of how we move towards having a design system.
We’re looking for someone with...
- A portfolio that includes multiple websites shipped to production in either the political, non-profit or consumer landscape.
- Experience using React, Angular, Vue or other modern user interface frameworks.
- Strong but loosely held opinions on the best frontend tools to accomplish the task assigned to them.
- Familiarity with using Wordpress, Drupal, or a headless CMS architecture.
- Familiarity with Sketch and other design tools used for collaboration.
- Willingness to take on frontend tasks that may not always be glamorous, but are necessary for the campaign to succeed.
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.