Warren for President is building a small but versatile engineering team to empower the digital operations of the campaign. We’re looking to put together a diverse team of individuals that are passionate about helping Elizabeth Warren work to secure the Democratic Party’s nomination for President.
As a product manager for the campaign, you will…
- Translate ideas from leadership and stakeholders around the country into product requirements and gather feedback on feasibility from the engineering team.
- Look at the landscape of digital organizing tools already available to the campaign and understand when custom development is the best path forward.
- Leverage our analytics tracking to inform roadmap prioritization and look for ways to test ideas before committing to a large build.
- Communicate what the team is working on to other departments in the campaign.
Top things we’re looking for
- A problem-solving attitude and experience in product management or similar roles focused on consumer, non-profit or politically oriented applications.
- The ability to coordinate product releases and technical requirements across engineering teams.
- Experience with or willingness to learn how various third party tools used by Democratic campaigns are leveraged by the campaign.
- A strong history of optimizing conversion funnels and communicating progress towards achieving conversion goals with a wider audience.
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.