Warren for President is hiring State Operations Directors to help Elizabeth Warren secure the Democratic Party’s nomination for President in 2020. The Operations Director will work with members of state leadership teams to ensure that every staffer and volunteer in the state has the supplies and other logistical support they need to carry out our program day-to-day.
The Operations Director’s role will include managing the hiring process for new staff, helping to open field offices, keeping team members equipped with supplies, managing orders for chum and other materials, and coordinating large-scale visibility efforts around trips and other big events. The Operations Director will work with the State Leadership Team and report to the State Director.
- Manage the hiring process for all new state staff, working with Boston HQ to keep turnarounds quick and processes neat
- Open field offices and equip those offices with utilities and supplies needed to make them operational
- Handle all orders for supplies, including chum, lit, and other branded materials
- Coordinate logistics around large events
- Serve as the point person for HR-related needs and systems in-state
- Identify other opportunities to support staff and volunteers professionally
- At least two cycles of campaign experience
- Extremely detail-oriented; eager to create new systems and get buy-in from teammates on using them
- Strong commitment to electing Elizabeth Warren and Democratic values and ideals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Goal-oriented and self-directed; able to meet tight deadlines and multitask
- Kind, team-oriented and able to thrive in a fast paced, changing work environment
- Ability to work long and irregular hours, including nights and weekends
- A valid driver’s license and reliable motor vehicle
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.