Warren for President is hiring Regional Political Directors to help Elizabeth Warren work to secure the Democratic Party’s nomination for President in 2020. Regional Political Directors are skilled relationship-builders with a commitment to organizing and empowering communities. Regional Political Directors will work within their assigned constituencies to develop leaders and expand the caucus-going electorate for Elizabeth Warren. Applicants should be committed to Elizabeth Warren’s values and be willing to put in the work to win.
- Building and maintaining key community and political relationships within specific constituencies and geographies across Iowa.
- Developing and implementing constituency organizing plans that will use innovative tactics to meet campaign metrics, activate constituency groups, and develop and train leaders within those groups.
- Working with political team leadership to implement new organizing, communications, and messaging methods to reach, connect with, and empower various constituencies in Iowa.
- Identifying new and creative ways to communicate Elizabeth Warren’s platform to specific constituencies.
- Prior experience with electoral, community, or advocacy organizing.
- Interest in and commitment to empowering communities and developing leaders.
- Enthusiasm for building deep and meaningful relationships across communities.
- Strong work ethic: we’re looking for someone who is goal-oriented and self-disciplined, and able to take initiative and develop and execute programs independently.
- Positive attitude, and flexibility and ability to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Strong communication skills, particularly a demonstrated ability to adapt and tailor a message to different audiences and environments.
- Ability to work long and irregular hours, including nights and weekends.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable motor vehicle.
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.