Warren for President is hiring top-quality Organizers to help Elizabeth Warren work to secure the Democratic Party’s nomination for President in 2020.
Organizers will be the face of our campaign on the ground, responsible for communicating our message directly to voters and recruiting volunteers to lead efforts to persuade and mobilize supporters for 2020 nominating contests.
Organizers will gain invaluable experience and will work in communities across the country. Applicants should be committed to Elizabeth Warren’s values and be willing to put in the work to win.
In this position you will:
- Recruit, train, and manage teams of volunteers to meet voter contact and capacity-building goals.
- Identify and develop volunteer leaders to organize house parties, constituency and issue-based events, canvasses, phone banks, voter registration drives, and other events designed to persuade voters and engage volunteers.
- Build volunteer teams to fill critical leadership roles to get out the vote for 2020 nominating contests.
- Using digital tools to engage new volunteers, expand the electorate, and highlight our work on the ground.
- Managing relationships with community leaders, allied organizations, political stakeholders, and local Democratic activists.
Top things we're looking for:
- Strong commitment to Democratic politics and ideals and enthusiasm for electing Elizabeth Warren.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enthusiasm for building meaningful relationships in the communities we’re organizing.
- Goals-oriented and self-disciplined; able to meet tight deadlines and multitask.
- Willing to learn campaign technology including Google Sheets and Votebuilder.
- Good sense of humor and ability to adapt to a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to work long and irregular hours, including nights and weekends.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable motor vehicle.
- Previous campaign experience or experience working with volunteers is preferred but not required.
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.