Warren For President is looking for a Talent Acquisition Lead to manage all aspects of hiring for the 2020 presidential campaign efforts.
Our team is building a grassroots movement and we need your help in identifying the right people to make it all happen. We will need organizers, communicators, writers, coders, wonks, and more. Most of all we will need you to be ready to roll up your sleeves and join us in this fight to rebuild our middle class and save our democracy for future generations.
- Review a high volume of inbound applications, identify potential talent, and present candidates to hiring managers and campaign leadership
- Manage entire lifecycle of campaign recruitment; source, schedule, interview, negotiate with, and hire candidates for high priority roles
- Communicate effectively across all stakeholders on status of hiring
- Collaborate with campaign leadership to understand hiring needs and execute hiring plan based on priority and department budgets
- Bring fresh ideas on how to quickly and efficiently attract and identify qualified, diverse candidates
- Set pay expectations with candidates up front and present and negotiate offers
- Work closely with campaign operations and IT to ensure a smooth onboarding process for all new campaign staff for HQ and field offices, including administering offer letters and other relevant paperwork
Top things we’re looking for
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruitment experience within a fast-paced environment; campaign experience strongly preferred
- Proven ability to find, assess, and hire talent in the political, creative, tech and/or non-profit space
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse) and/or other similar digital technology to identity and track candidates
- Ability to adapt, problem-solve, and communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders across a mix of disciplines
- A shared passion for progress
- Empathy and respect for others
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.