Senator Elizabeth Warren, a champion for working families, is looking for a Graphic Designer to join her 2018 reelection campaign.
- Work with our digital team to create social media graphics, digital ads, email images, and website landing pages
- Work with our broader team on branding and marketing projects, including designing store merchandise, flier templates, print ads, and other various design needs
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-2+ years of related design experience (including internships)
- An eye for design and a portfolio of projects (professional, school or personal) that you’re proud to show off
- An expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (Experience with motion graphics and the larger Adobe Creative Suite preferred but not required)
- Scrappy and nimble. You should feel comfortable working under pressure with rapid response projects that have to be completed in minutes or hours, not days or weeks.
- Comfortable receiving constructive feedback on your work and making many rounds of edits to projects
- Willing to collaborate with other campaign staffers, vendors, and consultants (including other creative designers) on a project
- Willing to work long and unpredictable hours (including nights and weekends) and pitch in wherever needed
- Experience working or volunteering for a political campaign or advocacy group preferred but not required (as long as you have a strong interest in politics and helping Elizabeth get re-elected in 2018). If you’re new to the field but hoping to apply your skills to a good cause, we hope to hear from you
This position will be based in Boston, MA and reports to the Digital Director (sorry, no remote positions at this time). Interested applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, and portfolio.
No person shall be discriminated against in seeking employment with the Elizabeth for MA campaign because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, height, weight, creed, sexual orientation, economic status or disability.