Senator Elizabeth Warren, a champion for working families, is looking for a Digital Production Assistant to join her 2018 reelection campaign.
The Assistant will work with the digital team to manage the implementation of the Senator’s online communications, fundraising and organizing.
- Execute projects and scripts written by the video director.
- Coordinate logistics for video production, including working with freelancers.
- Manage posting of daily content for social media channels.
- Work with our digital team to create social media graphics, digital ads, email images, and website landing pages
- Help with loading and sending emails for a large-scale email program.
- Perform other duties – digital and non-digital – as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new systems
- Basic graphic design with Photoshop or Illustrator, and/or basic video editing with iMovie, Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere preferred
- HTML and CSS experience is a plus
- Political experience is encouraged, but not a requirement for this position.
- Willingness to work long and unpredictable hours and pitch in wherever needed.
This position will be based at our Campaign HQ in Boston, MA (sorry, no remote hiring at this time). This position reports to the Digital Director. Please submit your resume and cover letter. Elizabeth for MA is an equal opportunity employer.
No person shall be discriminated against in seeking employment with the Elizabeth for MA campaign because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, height, weight, creed, sexual orientation, economic status or disability.