Senator Elizabeth Warren, a champion for working families, is looking for a Research Associate to join her 2018 reelection campaign.
The Research Associate will work with the Research Director to take on in-depth research projects focusing on primary source and public records material for Senator Warren’s senate re-elect.
- Working as part of a team to produce long-term research products
- Collecting information from legislative votes, news clips, campaign finance reports, financial and legal records, and research databases
- Media monitoring developments in the 2018 senate race
- Other duties as needed
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At least 1-2 years work experience in political research
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Deep familiarity with public records and legal research
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to thoroughness
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently on long-term projects
- Campaign experience strongly preferred
Please submit resume, cover letter, and two research writing samples.
No person shall be discriminated against in seeking employment with the Elizabeth for MA campaign because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, height, weight, creed, sexual orientation, economic status or disability.