Senator Elizabeth Warren, a champion for working families, is looking for a Data Director to help her grassroots advocacy work and join her 2018 reelection campaign.
- Daily management of VoteBuilder
- Setup and maintenance of all data and reporting structures
- Collaborate with other relevant senior campaign leadership and vendors on all voter contact universes, how to best use available models, and how to define and track field metrics for analysis
- Developing clear and concise reports
- Train other campaign staff how to use data tools to work more efficiently and effectively
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ideal candidates will have worked at least two cycles as a VAN administrator and one cycle as a field organizer
- Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate technical subjects to non-technical individuals
- Ability to keep a cool head under pressure
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries independently
- Experience using data visualization tools like Tableau
- Strong ability to work under tight deadlines and adapt quickly to changing work priorities
- Capacity and desire to work long hours in a campaign setting
This position will be based in Boston, MA. This position reports to the Campaign Manager. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and three references.
No person shall be discriminated against in seeking employment with the Elizabeth for MA campaign because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, height, weight, creed, sexual orientation, economic status or disability.