Elite SEM is looking to bring on a Team Lead to help scale our rapidly growing Amazon Marketing team! We are looking for someone who is passionate about the ever-evolving Amazon marketing landscape and who has a knack for developing top performers! This role will work to develop our Marketplace Channel Analyst by helping with new client launches, track account progress and support overall team growth & development.
If you are a top-notch digital marketer, have a desire to develop a team and are eager to continuously learn, we want to hear from you!
- Develops Marketplace Channel Analysts (MCAs) to ensure they are meeting performance metrics, coaching and training on an ongoing basis.
- Lead process to ensure each MCA is successfully launching new client accounts.
- Regularly assist MCAs with account and/or client issues and develop skills on an ongoing basis.
- Monitor and report on established team KPIs using internal dashboards.
- Provide support to MCAs and clients on an as needed basis.
- Serve as point of escalation for key accounts.
- Developing Direct Reports & Others: Provides challenging and stretching tasks/assignments, aware of each person's goals, constructs compelling development plans and executes them, people builder
- Customer Focus: Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Process Management: Excellent at figuring out the processes to get things done, understands efficient work flows
- Functional/Technical Skills: Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within digital marketing.
- Drive for Results: Exceeds goals successfully, constantly & consistently a top performer and pushes themselves
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Willingness and desire to learn Amazon Vendor Central and Amazon Seller Central
- 1+ year of experience managing a team
- Strong communication skills
About CPC Strategy, now part of Elite SEM: In September 2018, CPC Strategy was acquired by Elite SEM, together forming the most capable Paid Search, Paid Social, and Amazon performance marketing practice in the industry, with established complementary solutions in CRM/Email Marketing, Analytics, SEO/CRO, and Integrated Media Planning.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.