We are looking for an eager, motivated Account Support Coordinator to join our rapidly growing Amazon marketing team. The Account Support Coordinator will coordinate and execute Amazon production and optimization tasks submitted by the Amazon Delivery Team, ensuring timely completion of projects through prioritization and delegation to ecommerce interns. Additionally, the Account Support Coordinator will ensure the smooth onboarding of new clients by proactively and consistently addressing all Integration items for successful launches, and will assist with the onboarding and training of new ecommerce interns.
If you are passionate about learning about Amazon marketing strategy from the ground up & are curious about the inner workings of the Amazon Marketplace, we want to hear from you!
- Communicate with client Point of Contact (POC) to ensure a smooth, successful client launch.
- Build Amazon PPC ads of all types for Vendor and Seller Accounts based on specific client strategy, working closely with account managers
- Maintain and optimize Amazon PPC ads of all types based on specific client strategy, working closely with account managers
- Create regular and ad-hoc reporting from various sources and prepare for client delivery.
- Assist with Quarterly Business Reviews for Vendor and Seller clients.
- Monitor and maintain internal project management tool to ensure accuracy and high Turn-Around Time score.
- Provide dedicated support to Premium clients and serve as Account Support POC for those accounts.
- Time Management: Uses time effectively/efficiently, prioritizes projects, gets more done in less time
- Organizing: Can marshal resources to get things done, is resourceful to accomplish goals
- Customer Focus: Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Action Oriented: Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- Drive for Results: Exceeds goals successfully, constantly & consistently a top performer and pushes themselves
- Adaptability: Able to adjust processes/workflows to adapt to a rapidly changing strategic landscape
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or a related field.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks with varying deadlines
- Strong excel skills (PPT, Word, etc).
- Digital marketing experience preferred
- Client management experience a plus
About CPC Strategy, now part of Elite SEM: In September 2018, CPC Strategy was acquired by Elite SEM, together forming the most capable Paid Search, Paid Social, and Amazon performance marketing practice in the industry, with established complementary solutions in CRM/Email Marketing, Analytics, SEO/CRO, and Integrated Media Planning.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.