About CPC Strategy, now part of Elite SEM: In September 2018, CPC Strategy was acquired by Elite SEM, together forming the most capable Paid Search, Paid Social, and Amazon performance marketing practice in the industry, with established complementary solutions in CRM/Email Marketing, Analytics, SEO/CRO, and Integrated Media Planning.
The Sales Development Representative will be focused on maximizing the close rates for inbound opportunities specific to Amazon. In addition, this person will be responsible for identifying and effectively cross-selling Amazon to existing clients. Finally, they will be responsible for facilitating the sale from lead to close, following Elite SEM’s sales process.
If you have a strong expertise in the Amazon channel, a track record of creativity & innovation, and share our core value of ‘Strive For Greatness’, please apply!
- Establish, develop and grow new business relationships over the telephone with influential contacts
- Collaborate with team members to meet or exceed Monthly, Quarterly and Annual sales objectives
- Research, identify, and tenaciously generate weekly new opportunities to pass to the Account Executives
- Ability to understand an organization’s business drivers, challenges and pain points to understand the prospective client’s needs and best position CPC Strategy’s retail search solutions
- Utilize and leverage internal technology to manage marketing leads effectively and maintain the data integrity of CPC Strategy’s CRM system
- Effective data management through internal and external sources such as CRM, social media, search engines, etc.
- Drive for Results: Exceeds goals successfully, constantly & consistently a top performer and pushes themselves
- Presentation Skills: Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren't working
- Creativity: Comes up with new and unique ideas, original, and always adds value to brainstorming
- Listening: Is attentive and an active listener, has the patience to hear people out
- Planning/Project Management: Accurately scopes out length & difficulty of tasks, set goals/objectives, develops schedules, adjusts for problems
- Written Communications: Excellent skills to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of settings and styles
- 1+ Years Cold Calling Experience
- 1+ Years Corporate/Professional Experience
- 1+ Years Customer Service Experience
- Obtained Bachelor's Degree
- Experience selling B2B services
- Experience with telemarketing, lead generation, opportunity creation, or appointment setting
- Experience working in a digital marketing/advertising agency
- Able to build meaningful business relationships with customers, prospects, and colleagues
- Confident and able to differentiate yourself
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.