About CPC Strategy, now part of Elite SEM: In September 2018, CPC Strategy was acquired by Elite SEM, together forming the most capable Paid Search, Paid Social, and Amazon performance marketing practice in the industry, with established complementary solutions in CRM/Email Marketing, Analytics, SEO/CRO, and Integrated Media Planning.
- Foster rapport during weekly interaction with clients, both on the phone and over email
- Build, drive and optimize successful marketing campaigns within Amazon Vendor Central, Amazon Seller Central and Amazon Marketing Services for a full roster of eCommerce clients
- Interface directly with Amazon Seller Onboarding team as a liaison and client advocate to bring new Sellers to the Marketplace
- Proactively come up with creative solutions that are tailored to each client’s unique challenges and goals
- Tell the story behind your clients’ KPIs, confidently interpreting trends and making recommendations based on Amazon digital marketing analytics
- Optimize Amazon content and develop processes for effective launches supporting both traditional FBA and FBM products
- Identify new marketing opportunities and ways to repurpose existing content at Amazon to optimize a consumer experience and sales volume
- Oversee listing creation via flat feeds, especially with regard to Parent/Child ASIN relationships and Size/Color Variations
- Business Acumen- Knows how businesses work, knowledgeable in current/future policies, practices, trends, technology, etc.
- Customer Focus- Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Strategic Agility- Sees ahead, can anticipate future consequences and trends, broad knowledge and perspective
- Problem Solving- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Listening- Is attentive and an active listener, has the patience to hear people out
- Expertly honed project management skills and a power user of tools like Basecamp, Excel, Google Tools and Trello
- 1-2 Years Professional Experience
- Agency Experience
- Client-Facing Experience
- Obtained Bachelor's Degree
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.