Elite SEM is looking for an ambitious, innovative, and experienced Entry-Level PPC Associate to join our rockstar team. As a PPC Associate, you will play an integral role in delivering strong PPC marketing campaigns – the kind of campaigns that provide recommendations that clients can’t stop talking about. Working quickly and on the fly, you’ll support the Director as you wear different hats throughout campaign set-up, daily reporting, and data analysis.
We believe that our PPC Associates are here to help us deliver the best PPC results possible. If you’re ready to join our cause, we’d love to meet you!
- Build, drive and optimize successful Google, Bing, Facebook and other PPC marketing campaigns for a full roster of eCommerce clients
- Proactively come up with unique ideas that are tailored to each client’s goals
- Tell the story behind your clients’ KPIs, confidently interpreting trends and making recommendations based on their ROI, CPA, CPC, CTR and ROAS
- Personal Learning - Picks up on the need to change personal, interpersonal, and managerial behavior, seeks feedback, adjusts
- Career Ambition - Knows what he/she wants from a career and actively works on it, makes things happen
- Functional/Technical Skills - Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within paid search
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- A recent grad who majored in Marketing or a Marketing Professional
- 0-2.5 Years Professional Experience
- AdWords Certificate
- Agency Experience
- Google Shopping Experience
- Obtained Bachelor's Degree
About CPC Strategy, now part of Elite SEM: In September 2018, CPC Strategy was acquired by Elite SEM, together forming the most capable Paid Search, Paid Social, and Amazon performance marketing practice in the industry, with established complementary solutions in CRM/Email Marketing, Analytics, SEO/CRO, and Integrated Media Planning.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.