"If you can pinch it, we can take it!" Stubborn fat, it's all we do. While many cosmetic practices offer a wide range of plastic surgery services but specialize in none, we focus exclusively on body contouring through the minimally invasive removal of unwanted fat using our patented cutting-edge AirSculpt® technology. Awake during the procedure, patients listen to music or chat with a friend while we sculpt their body’s shape to their specific liking. No area is off-limits. We use no needles, scalpels, or stitches, just exceptional technology wielded by skilled surgeons with precise care. Check out our website, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube to see what all the excitement is about! And here's a little peek into our luxurious practices!
Our Medical Assistant performs routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep our medical facility running smoothly. Our ideal Medical Assistant is a team player who is passionate about patient care and is able to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy in a fast-paced environment. This is a full-time benefits-eligible position.
- Prepare patient for outpatient surgical procedure (Pre-op)
- Answer incoming calls
- Take and record vital signs (ex weight, BP, temp, SPO2)
- Document vitals, pregnancy results and other surgical related tests
- Take patient history and document
- Assist clinical staff with examination procedures.
- Transport equipment and supplies to and from areas as needed
- Clean and sterilize medical instruments and equipment.
- Order medical supplies, medications and stock exam rooms and OR
- Continually assess for areas of improvement
- Quality improvement measures
- Other duties as required or assigned by the clinical staff when necessary
- Ability to relate to the public regardless of ethnic, religious and economic status
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Medical Assistant Certification
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum one year experience in a healthcare setting
Company Perks & Benefits:
- Free Health Benefits: 100% company-paid medical, dental, vision, basic life and AD&D benefits for individual employees
- Retirement Plan (401K & Roth IRA)
- Stocked Kitchen: Free coffee and snacks in all locations for our employees to enjoy!
- Paid Time Off: Competitive paid Vacation and Sick Time plans as well as paid Company Holidays
- Culture: Fun company culture! We treat our teams to office lunches and dinners, extend competition-friendly incentives, birthday and holiday celebrations, etc.
- Growth: Being part of a growing organization and all the opportunities that come with our growth. We've doubled in size over the last year and we're proud to have promoted over 20% of our people throughout this time. And we are still growing with exciting new locations slated throughout the next year and beyond!