"If you can pinch it, we can take it!" Stubborn fat, it's all we do. While many cosmetic practices offer a wide range of plastic surgery services but specialize in none, we focus exclusively on body contouring through the minimally invasive removal of unwanted fat using our patented cutting-edge AirSculpt® technology. Awake during the procedure, patients listen to music or chat with a friend while we sculpt their body’s shape to their specific liking. No area is off-limits. We use no needles, scalpels, or stitches, just exceptional technology wielded by skilled surgeons with precise care. Check out our website, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube to see what all the excitement is about! And here's a little peek into our luxurious practices!
We seek a Medical Assistant (MA) who measures up to our high standards. Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded person with outstanding communication skills and experience in consultative sales; an individual who is a self-starter with the passion to excel in everything they do. Someone who is comfortable working in an environment that is constantly changing, high-energy, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks. The MA is a key link in our relationships with patients and must have the ability to connect with patients on an intensely personal level to instill trust and confidence. This is a full-time position located in one of our Clinics around the country. Due to the nature of the position, the work must be completed in the clinic (not remotely).
- Free Health Benefits: 100% company-paid medical, dental, vision, basic life and AD&D benefits for individual employees
- Retirement Plan (401K & Roth IRA)
- Stocked Kitchen: Free coffee and snacks in all locations for our employees to enjoy!
- Paid Time Off: Competitive paid Vacation and Sick Time plans as well as paid Company Holidays
- Culture: Fun company culture! We treat our teams to office lunches and dinners, extend competition-friendly incentives, birthday and holiday celebrations, etc.
- Growth: Being part of a growing organization and all the opportunities that come with our growth. We've doubled in size over the last year and we're proud to have promoted over 20% of our people throughout this time. And we are still growing with exciting new locations slated throughout the next year and beyond!
Main responsibilities not limited to:
- Obtain and record patient medical histories, vitals, test results and other information for medical records
- Prepare operating room(s) and assist our nurses and physicians with medical procedures, recovery and other patient care.
- Transport equipment and supplies to and from areas as needed.
- Clean, sterilize and store instruments, equipment.
- Assist where indicated in the clean-up of the operating room after the surgical procedure.
- Escort the patient to their car to ensure safe discharge.
- Deliver compassionate support, attention, and assistance to patients and families.
- Check, clean and stock bathrooms every hour to ensure our high standards are being met.
- Unpack and put away shipments/supplies
- Ensure compliance with all health care regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA.
- Directly reports to the Regional Nurse.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or certificate of completion of an accredited MA program
- Current BLS certification
- Positive, energetic attitude is a must
- Attention to detail
- Passion for assisting patients before and after their surgical procedure
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Available to work on weekends (Saturdays and/or Sundays) when and as required
Preferable Job Qualifications:
- Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish)
- Creative thinker with the ability to identify and solve problems
- Ability to function well both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask under pressure and be highly responsive to patients & team members
Salary Range: The pay range for a CMA is approximately $18-$22/hour depending on skills and/or level of experience -- in addition to the above perks and benefits!