"If you can pinch it, we can take it!" Stubborn fat, it's all we do. While many cosmetic practices offer a wide range of plastic surgery services but specialize in none, we focus exclusively on body contouring through the minimally invasive removal of unwanted fat using our patented cutting-edge AirSculpt® technology. Awake during the procedure, patients listen to music or chat with a friend while we sculpt their body’s shape to their specific liking. No area is off-limits. We use no needles, scalpels, or stitches, just exceptional technology wielded by skilled surgeons with precise care. Check out our website, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube to see what all the excitement is about! And here's a little peek into our luxurious practices!
We seek a Registered Nurse who measures up to our high standards. Our ideal candidate is an energetic people person who is extremely keen on patient care and providing our patients with a fun experience. Excellent communication skills are a must in our highly collaborative, fast paced and demanding environment. This is a full-time position located in one of our Clinics around the country.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with all health care regulations, including JCAHO, HIPAA and OSHA
- Performing nursing tasks, demonstrating clinical competency, including but not limited to: administer medications correctly, set up sterile field correctly, and performs equipment disinfection and sterilization correctly.
- Completing all required documentation accurately, in a timely manner, and thoroughly in accordance with company standards
- Communicating effectively with team including physicians, Medical Assistants, Patient Coordinators and others daily clinical and surgical schedule and is able to anticipate appropriately
- Documenting clinical and surgical chart notes appropriately and accurately
- Ensuring the highest level of patient care and patient service is provided at all times
- Consistently following policies and procedures to ensure positive patient outcomes
- Increasing physicians' overall patient retention by providing the highest quality patient care and patient experience
- Assisting in all aspects of a clinical and surgical environment
- Remaining tactful, mature and able to get along with diverse personalities
- Completing other projects and / or duties and assume various responsibilities as determined by Clinical Leadership Members
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Current Nurse license (RN, LVN or LPN) with a minimum of two years' Nursing experience
- ACLS Certificate required for all Nurses
- IV Certificate required for LVNs/LPNs in certain states only (i.e. CA, PA, NV)
- Experience working in a plastic surgery office is a big plus!
- Availability to work overtime as needed
- Availability to work weekends (Saturdays and/or Sundays) as needed
- High energy with a strong focus on patient-care and patient-experience
- Ability to function well both independently and as part of a team
- Free Health Benefits: 100% company-paid medical, dental, vision, basic life and AD&D benefits for individual employees
- Company reimburses Nurse license renewals as well as ACLS and IV certification renewals
- Retirement Plan (401K & Roth IRA)
- Stocked Kitchen: Free coffee and snacks in all locations for our employees to enjoy!
- Paid Time Off: Competitive paid Vacation and Sick Time plans as well as paid Company Holidays
- Culture: Fun company culture! We treat our teams to office lunches and dinners, extend competition-friendly incentives, birthday and holiday celebrations, etc.
- Growth: Being part of a growing organization and all the opportunities that come with our growth. We've doubled in size over the last year and we're proud to have promoted over 20% of our people throughout this time. And we are still growing with exciting new locations slated throughout the next year and beyond!