"If you can pinch it, we can take it!" Stubborn fat, it's all we do. While many cosmetic practices offer a wide range of plastic surgery services but specialize in none, we focus exclusively on body contouring through the minimally invasive removal of unwanted fat using our patented cutting-edge AirSculpt® technology. Awake during the procedure, patients listen to music or chat with a friend while we sculpt their body’s shape to their specific liking. No area is off-limits. We use no needles, scalpels, or stitches, just exceptional technology wielded by skilled surgeons with precise care. Check out our website, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube to see what all the excitement is about! And here's a little peek into our luxurious practices!
We seek a Sales Coordinator (Patient Liaison) who measures up to our high standards. Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded person with outstanding communication skills and experience in sales, acquiring patients and front office administration; an individual who is a self-starter with the passion to excel in everything they do. Someone who is comfortable working in an environment that is constantly changing, high-energy, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks. The Patient Liaison is a key link in our relationships with new leads and consultations and must have the ability to connect with leads on the phone on an intensely personal level to instill trust and confidence. This is a full-time position located in one of our clinics. Ultimately, the Patient Liaison is responsible for converting new leads into consultations (both in-clinic and virtual) in an effort to support the clinic in achieving its monthly revenue target. Due to the nature of the position, the work must be completed in the clinic (not remotely).
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Utilizing our CRM tool to interact with prospective patients in an effort to schedule them in-clinic or virtual consultations
- Communicating with prospective patients via text, email or over the phone through our CRM tool
- Following our lead journey process
- Focusing on quantity: reaching a target number of conversations on a daily basis
- Focusing on quality: having meaningful conversations with prospective patients and booking them for consultations
- Answering warm calls from our concierge team
- Assisting with intake of patients and scheduling surgeries as needed
- Collaborating with Leadership as needed or directed to reach strategic sourcing and sales goals
- Assisting with PL efforts for other practice locations as needed
- Providing accurate pricing estimates
- Qualifying leads
- Assisting in any administrative sales tasks as needed (i.e. patient financing, pre- and post-procedure forms, etc.)
- Assisting in consultations (virtual or in-clinic) as needed or instructed
- Other ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned
Preferable Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of sales experience, preferably inside sales
- Experience using a CRM tool, preferably Intercom
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish).
- Impeccable phone skills and professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to handle large volume of outbound calls and chats
- Ability to achieve defined targets and KPIs
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
- Free Health Benefits: 100% company-paid medical, dental, vision, basic life and AD&D benefits for individual employees
- Stocked Kitchen: Free coffee and snacks in all locations for our employees to enjoy!
- Paid Time Off: Competitive paid Vacation and Sick Time plans as well as paid Company Holidays
- Culture: Fun company culture! We treat our teams to office lunches and dinners, extend competition-friendly incentives, birthday and holiday celebrations, etc.
- Growth: Being part of a growing organization and all the opportunities that come with our growth. We're proud to have promoted over 20% of our people this past year!