Our award winning, board-certified plastic and cosmetic surgeons and highly-trained staff members are among the elite in the specialty cosmetic surgery industry. We are passionate about making the patient experience truly remarkable. Our unified mission is to provide unparalleled safety, remarkable results and exceptional care to each and every patient.
We seek a Nurse (RN or LPN) who measures up to our high standards. Our ideal candidate is passionate about providing the highest level of patient care. In addition, someone who enjoys working in the OR and working closely with our surgeons.
Excellent communication skills are a must as you will be working closely with everyone in our clinic. Someone who is comfortable working in an environment that is constantly changing, high-energy, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks. This is a full-time position located in one of our Clinics around the country.
- Ensure compliance with all health care regulations, including JCAHO, HIPAA and OSHA
- Performs nursing tasks, demonstrating clinical competency, including but not limited to: administer medications correctly, set up sterile field correctly, and performs equipment disinfection and sterilization correctly.
- Completes all required documentation accurately, in a timely manner, and thoroughly in accordance with company standards
- Communicates effectively with team including physicians, Medical Assistants, Patient Coordinators and others daily clinical and surgical schedule and is able to anticipate appropriately
- Documents clinical and surgical chart notes appropriately and accurately
- Ensures the highest level of patient care and patient service is provided at all times
- Consistently follows policies and procedures to ensure positive patient outcomes
- Increases physicians' and or providers' overall patient retention.
- Assists in all aspects of a clinical and surgical environment
- Tactful, mature and able to get along with diverse personalities
- Other Duties: Complete projects and performs other duties and assumes various responsibilities as determined by the Practice Manager, Regional Lead Nurse, and/or Director of Clinical Operations
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Current RN/LPN license and a minimum of two years' experience
- Current CPR, BLS, ACLS, and IV certification – or must get upon hiring
- Experience working in a plastic surgery office is a big plus!
- Familiarity with plastic surgical procedures
- Positive, energetic attitude is a must
- Attention to detail
- Passion for assisting patients before and after their surgical procedure.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Available to work on weekends as needed
Preferable Job Qualifications:
- Creative thinker with the ability to identify and solve problems
- Ability to function well both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask under pressure and be highly responsive to patients & team members