Elevation Capital - Venture Capital & Private Equity is a group of internationally impactful companies spanning consumer packaged goods, hospitality, technology, real estate, non-profit, and venture funding. With team members and markets in the US, Canada, Europe and the Caribbean, this group jointly serves a global vision to create an evolved world where humanity serves our highest purpose.
Our mission is to create and deploy capital for a better world.
To learn more, please visit: elevationcapital.vc
THE PORTFOLIO COMPANY
This portfolio asset of Elevation Capital is a CPG / beverage / dietary supplement company with a history of strong profitable growth as the number one product and brand in an emerging category. Opportunities exist for rapid growth, skills growth, and promotion. We see where markets are going and create new product categories that become the next big wave. Currently launching some exciting new products in natural wellness. Through our expanding network of sales and distribution, we are building a team to take current and new products to the global market.
REGIONAL SALES & MARKET MANAGER (ATLANTA)
The Regional Sales & Market Manager role is responsible for managing and growing an assigned Market Territory by increasing product volume through, adding new distributors, retail and wholesale points of distribution, establishing relationships with our retail and wholesale partners and their staff; including but not limited to business owners, category buyers, their sales reps, retail managers, store clerks, etc. You provide them with valuable insights about the industry / category, our leading innovative products, consumer profiles / trends to consistently exceed their expectations in our knowledge and attentiveness to their overall business needs and the growth of their overall business in the category.
As a Market Manager for our company, you will take “ownership” of the assigned Market / Territory and be a proactive, valued member of the team covering all aspects of managing current business in the market, prospecting for and discovering new growth opportunities in the market, as well as gaining category and product insights to grow the overall business in the market and the company. Proficiency with sales technologies, including but not limited to CRM software, communication technologies and software, etc. is necessary for success in this role.
We’re looking for someone who thrives in an energetic, creative, and innovative environment. Someone who is motivated to take on responsibility, accountability, and want an opportunity to really make a difference. Our sales professionals do this by educating retailers, distribution partners, and connecting with our adult consumers in a "1 on 1" manner with the purpose of gaining trial of our products (“bottles in bellies”) to drive retailer, consumer, and influencer engagement and advocacy.
- Minimum 1-3 years field sales experience - Atlanta
- Experience in CPG, Spirits, Tobacco and/or consumer electronics a plus
- Experience in C-store, food service and or supplement distribution a plus
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Execute sales strategies with the goal of growing product(s) sales volume, increasing points of distribution, and new doors selling
- Responsible for growing volume and distribution within their assigned market, included but not limited to wholesaler, sub-distribution, DSD's, and alcoholic beverages network
- Strategically select & visit key specialty accounts within assigned market
- In-store execution of product positioning, shelf space, pricing, and merchandising
- Develop customer relationships through category, product and financial awareness and education to drive adult consumers awareness, trial, and usage
- Plan, organize, and execute sales strategies and territory plans
- Develop SWOT and territory analysis and execute sales strategies against analysis with data driven decision making
- Manage top performing doors within a designated geographic patch to call on established accounts and prospect new traditional and nontraditional retailers
- Execute merchandising for chain and independent convenience and Specialty stores
- Sell and execute commercial priorities with independent convenience stores, specialty retailers, etc.
- Work collaboratively within your sales district and region to drive the business objectives forward
- Proficient and or adept at using today’s sales technologies and software, especially CRM (HubSpot), to identify, analyze and act upon leads, opportunities, sales funnels, customer data
- Selling and executing local, regional, and national Trade Marketing and branding initiatives into existing and prospective accounts
- Achieving KPI’s set for the company, regional team, and individual performance
- Building deep “Trusted Advisor” relationships with store managers / owners and distribution partner’s sales teams by providing expertise and knowledge of the industry, retail strategies, and sales tactics
- Engaging in product training, demos, consumer awareness, and branding initiatives
- Consistently representing yourself and applying company values in all business interactions
- Drive growth of the business by opening new retail points of distribution (Distributors and Stores)
- Possibly attend trade shows and events to market product
- Possibly attend retailer and distributor product and sales training events
- Drive retailer engagement and improve retailer satisfaction and advocacy
- Create buzz and increase consumer demand for product
- Communicate plans to leadership; be able to develop and present ideas / plans to gain approval for ideas as well as communicate results
- Assess both successes and failures with actionable plans for continuous improvement
If you have the above qualities and want to succeed in a fast moving and exciting environment, we want to give you an opportunity to maximize your potential and begin an exciting career with a top dietary supplement brand in the market. Further, the ability to travel within the market visiting distributors, retailers and doing market “Blitzes” is essential to achieving success in this role.
An aggressive base salary will be provided in this position, with an additional lucrative bonus plan based on performance. Full medical benefits, paid time off, and paid holidays are provided. This role also provides substantial opportunity for growth in personal development, career growth, role title and pay.