Remote Learning is the Future!
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
We know going into the next year, classrooms may never look the same. If you are considering not going back into a brick and mortar classroom but are still interested in impacting education, explore joining our “Teach With Elevate K-12” network!
We are currently looking for a Virtual Bilingual Physics Teacher with a passion for teaching students and impacting outcomes. This is a remote position but requires an active teaching certificate that is for a grade level 6th or higher (preferably secondary).
- Teach students virtually during regular school hours
- Provide high-quality instruction live instruction
- Engage with students with in dynamic classroom environment using Elevate K-12 prepared content
- Collaborate effectively with Elevate K-12 team members to improve student outcomes
- Design your schedule to impact student learning and maximize your time
- 1099 Independent Contract
What you will need:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in the United States
- Active teaching certificate
- Bilingual certificate/endorsement
- Past experience working with students at the middle or high school level
- An engaging personality
- Passion for helping K-12 students
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Be Part Of Our Story:
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.