Office Administrator Manager
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to the classroom!
We are looking for an Office Admin Manager who can be a part of our team with proven experience and knowledge in the industry. This person should be comfortable with working in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment and show great initiative and ownership for taking on new roles and responsibilities.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Maintaining Pantry supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Order office supplies like stationary, toiletries, etc.
- Manage the annual maintenance requirements; follow up with vendors on a timely basis to get the maintenance jobs completed for all the equipment inventories.
- Ensure that all the equipment like AC, microwave, fridge, gas stove, and all the furniture is in good operational condition.
- Calling for repairs and coordinating repairs of office equipment like AC, furniture, microwave, fridge, overall office maintenance etc.
- Manage daily evening snacks, make sure to provide healthy and hygienic snacks to the team.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Organize travel arrangements whenever required (India to US or US to India travels)
- Assisting HR & Accounts team as per the requirements.
What you will need:
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- 7-10 years of total experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Be Part Of Our Story:
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request