Who We Are
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
What We Offer
- Competitive Compensation Offering
- Unlimited PTO & 12 Company Paid Holidays
- Strong High-Performance Based Culture with High Growth Potential
- Team Focused Culture – Team Events, Outings, Happy Hours & Recognition
- Full Benefits – Medical, Dental & Vision / 401k Plan
- Our Team of Elevaters are: Problem Solvers, Passionate, Motivated, Thirsty for Knowledge & Mission Driven
What You Will Be Doing – Executive Assistant / Office Manager
We are seeking an Executive Assistant / Office Manager to support our executive team, specifically the CEO and to manage our office and facilities needs. In this role, you will need to be an organizational and planning expert. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members. You will collect, review, monitor and execute tasks using sound judgment. You will be responsible for all aspects of office management of our River North corporate location. If you are passionate and thrive in a fast-paced environment, Elevate K-12 is the place for you! If you crave fun, adventure and a challenge, we want you!
We have an incredible mission, team and brand at Elevate K-12, and we’re getting better every day. We have achieved an extraordinary product/market fit and have entered an exponential growth stage of the company. If all of this sounds exciting to you – We want to hear from you!
- Manage and maintain CEO's schedule, appointments, and travel arrangements
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events for C-suite
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors into office
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Monitor, screen, respond and distribute incoming communications
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
- Manage Office and Facilities Needs including supply ordering, scheduling maintenance and cleaning services,
- Other Office management duties as needed
Who You Are – Executive Assistant / Office Manager
- 5-7+ years of experience providing support to senior and executive level leaders
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite and G Suite
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong communication skills and relationship building skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Passion and Grit with a Growth mindset and Initiative
- Commitment to confidentiality
Why Join Our Story
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.