Executive Content (Male only)
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
We are currently looking for an Executive Operations who can be a part of our Operations team with proven experience and knowledge in US back office Operations. This person should be comfortable with working in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment and show great initiative and ownership for taking on new roles and responsibilities.
The Job :
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion on the Portal
- Day to day operational reporting
- Provide recommendations to improve reporting efficiency and consistency
- Strongly sense-checks data and conclusions before releasing final results
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports
- Must have sound knowledge of MIS and Data Management
- Should learn Elevate portal quickly and work on tasks for execution of programs
- Real time troubleshooting for problem raised by Customer Support
- Making MIS Reports of collated data
- Meticulously working on the data collated from various sources of department and preparing comprehensive reports
What you will need:
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate
- Between 1 year to 4 years experience from MIS/Operations/KPO/BPO background
- Should have advanced Excel skills and MIS knowledge
- Should have proven experience in Data Management
- Experience in troubleshooting web-based systems/applications, experience in diagnosing the system logs
- Should have hands on experience in advanced excel
- Should be able to handle multiple responsibilities
- Should have good communication skills
- Experience in US back office Operations
- Should be flexible with fixed night shift (7 PM - 4 AM)
Be Part Of Our Story:
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.