Executive Content (Male only)
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
We are currently looking for an Sr. Executive Operations who can be a part of our Operations team with proven experience and knowledge in US back office Operations. This person should be comfortable with working in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment and show great initiative and ownership for taking on new roles and responsibilities.
- Hands on experience with working on Data and eye for detail
- Preparing Program Planners and working on Portal.
- Knowledge of working on web based tools and applications.
- Multi tasking and ability to perform under pressure.
- Quality driven and SLA driven.
- Ability to handle a small team size.
- Learn new technologies/processes and Impating same to the team.
- Take responsibility for the tasks assigned and drive them within the TAT.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to Coordinate with the US team if required.
- Working on MS Office, Excel and preparing the desired reports/templates.
What you will need:
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate
- Between 3 year to 6 years experience from US Back office Operations/KPO/BPO background
- Hands on experience with working on Data and eye for detail.
- Should have Basic Excel skills and MS Office knowledge
- Experience in working on web-based systems/applications.
- Should have a sound knowledge of working with desktops/laptops
- Should be able to handle multiple responsibilities
- Good communication skills
- Ability to learn things quickly
- Able to learn new technologies and impart the same to the team.
- Proven experience in US back office Operations.
- Open to work in mid shift 2pm - 11 pm IST.
Be Part Of Our Story:
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.