Who We Are
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
What We Offer
- Competitive Compensation Offering
- Unlimited PTO & 12 Company Paid Holidays
- Strong High-Performance Based Culture with High Growth Potential
- Team Focused Culture – Team Events, Outings, Happy Hours & Recognition
- Full Benefits – Medical, Dental & Vision / 401k Plan
- Our Team of Elevaters are: Problem Solvers, Passionate, Motivated, Thirsty for Knowledge & Mission Driven
What You Will Be Doing – Customer Support Specialist
We are seeking a Customer Support Specialist to help support the field operations team to ensure the health of all programs and support our internal customers. This role will report to our Manager of Customer Excellence and be responsible for partnering with the field operations team to ensure consistent improvement of processes to achieve operational goals.
We have an incredible mission, team and brand at Elevate K-12, and we’re getting better every day. We have achieved an extraordinary product/market fit and have entered an exponential growth stage of the company. If all of this sounds exciting to you – We want to hear from you!
- Support field operations team to ensure health of all programs, identify challenges and initiatives
- Partner with field operations team to ensure consistent improvement of processes to achieve operational goals
- Create an engaging internal customer support experience
- Manage all data coming in from the platform
- Partner with India based operations team to ensure accurate capturing of data and information
- Prepare ongoing reports to share back with operations team
- Identifying bugs and feature requests to identify project roadmap
- Responsible for customer data management
- Creating a fantastic customer experience for internal customers
- Helping field ops team understand the health of their programs
Who You Are – Customer Support Specialist
- 3+ years of experience in a variety of customer service/customer support roles
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience working with customer experience data and analytics
- Experience in high-growth start-up, highly preferred
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Proven strategic and agile thinker with an operations focus and commitment to continuous improvement
Why Join Our Story
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.