Who we are
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
What we offer
- Competitive Compensation Offering
- Unlimited PTO & 12 Company Paid Holidays
- Strong High-Performance Based Culture with High Growth Potential
- Team Focused Culture – Team Events, Outings, Happy Hours & Recognition
- Full Benefits – Medical, Dental & Vision / 401k Plan
- Our Team of Elevaters are: Problem Solvers, Passionate, Motivated, Thirsty for Knowledge & Mission Driven
What you will be doing - Instructional Content Manager
We are seeking an Instructional Content Manager to manage and support content creation and revision across grades 4-12 courses in math, social studies, ELA, science, world languages and computer science. Will collaborate with the content and curriculum team to create value and continuously improve instructional offerings while tracking and achieving successful results and outcomes.
We have an incredible mission, team and brand at Elevate K-12, and we’re getting better everyday. We have achieved an extraordinary product/market fit and have entered an exponential growth stage of the company. If all of this sounds exciting to you – We want to hear from you!
Responsibilities - Instructional Content Manager
- Manage the creation and oversight of Learning Sequences for each client and course
- Support the curriculum and content teams in the creation and revision of content for Elevate courses
- Manage and oversee content alignment to state and national standards for all courses
- Manage course aligned formative and summative assessments within the assessment platform
- Review and update (as needed) content and course formative and summative assessments
- Work with content advisors to make course improvements based on Elevate standards
- Make effective use of various instructional tools to evaluate and revise content as needed
- Work with the curriculum and content teams to support the development of instructional design solutions to achieve the best learning experience
- Manage all course Benchmark content (questions, answers and scoring)
- Prepare reports on assessment data (formative, summative and Benchmarks)
Who you Are - Instructional Content Manager
- Master’s Degree in Curriculum and Instruction or the equivalent
- 10+ years of teaching and/or educational leadership
- Documented success writing and leading district level curriculum projects
- Motivational leader with energy, enthusiasm and ability to succeed in a high growth environment
- Strong project & people management skills
- Track record of success supporting & leading curriculum change initiatives and alignments
- Experience working with LMS systems in previous roles
- Strong relationship building skills – Ability to gain credibility and commitment amongst internal Stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize commitments to achieve results in a high growth environment
Why join our story
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.